Monday 3 November 2008

New Year resolutions

i dont really know where to start... i used to have a blog...years ago, then started to write a diary, wanted to do it more "private"... well, self-discipline is not my strongest thing ;) lately ive been thinking why do i get obssessed so easily... i mean it really is easy for me... in september it was Heroes... i watched both seasons in three days--yes, i have NO social life ;) before that it was Lost... one obsession always stays thou--Linkin Park. its been like that for ageeeees now. i find my life to be more... interesting when obsessing about something... not someone!!mind you... i am no stalker, nor i will ever be....i think im too lazy for that. looks like the obssesing is my way of escaping my boring normo life... anyways, the year is ending, and i decided to do something with my life... i want it to be more exciting, i wanna try things i never did before. i had a good start. this year was all about doing things from my list--the list of things to do before im 25. and i must say i succeded! i ticked going to Projekt Revolution--luckily this was the year of first PR in UK--saved me loooooooad of money ;) i got my first tattoo. i made a total retard out of myself--and didnt get embarrassed :D it was a very succesfull year. but moving on-- 2009 will be all about doing things i have never done before. for starters i promised one of my friends we will go to a concert every month. sterting Jan 22nd with Staind + Seether :D thats all i have for now... willl try to come up with some other things later, after all i still have few months ;)

No comments: