Tuesday 21 April 2009

i haz a massife proud!! i just changed my hair colour! not only did i go in a totally different colour, but i also did it all by myself! yup, thats right! i coloured my hair on my own, and it looks bloody brilliant! i did had a scare about half way throught. is it just me, or does it happen to everyone? when I have your hair dye on about halfway throught the required time i always start to think "or maybe they will all fall out and ill be bold!??? OMG! what the hell am i doing?? i dont wanna be bold" *sob sob*" yup, happenes every single time! and i do colour my hair quite often. looks like some things never chnange :d good, im not so fond of changes lately. i do love being brunette! it supposed to be chocolate brown, it kinda turned out a bit lighter, but great... i think chocolate brown would be a tad too dark... thou darker hair might suit me, being pale and all... thou i never wanted to go black, way too emo for me. thou i think i might be turning emo. im sitting here, hungry as f*ck, but i am way to lazy to go to kitchen and get something to eat. im so lazy ill starve myself. ill die of starvtion cos of my lazy ass :O oh well...
woop just got a *golden star* for doing my hair on my own!!
im all grown up, now!! i went to the movies alone yesterday! second time in my entire life, and now this?? i think i might be ready to go into the big bad world!! it was a song, if im not mistaken! "big bad world". damn, who was it? some tiny little girl sang it ageees ago... with curly hair... "im a big big girl, in a big bad world..." or something... anyways!!
i wanted to book late time before premiere screening of "xman origins: wolverine". got an email from my local cinema few days ago, announcing they will have a special screening of "wolvering" on a tue *it goes public here, wed 29th* at 10.30pm *please arrive before 10pm* wooooop instantly i got this picture of a late night cinema filled with hunky mens, and im the only girl there. and obviously there are drinks before the movie, so they can chat me up and few of them even have tattoos, and they are all really funny, and there are even few gay couples... oh, that was a great dream!! yes, a dream. wanted to book the ticket today, and was told they are sold out! SOLD OUT!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo a little part of me died in an instant! :( and i will never be the same again! my dream has been flying high up in teh sky,a nd then was shot down like a por duck, and when teh hunter found his victim, instead of picking me up, he kicked me and stab my heart with a qTip.
so now i have to wait til wed, 8.40pm to see the gorgous Hugh running nakkid! boo *orgasmic too!!* oh i cant wait!!! and i managed to convince my fellow gigwhore to see The Blackout +Hollywood Undead next month :D woop woop!!

No comments: