Sunday 19 April 2009

im kinda bored today, its a sunday and ive been up since half 7... which is very unusual, cos, as a typics Leo, i can sleep 23 hours a day. apparently thats what we do, Leo's that is, sleep 23 hours and then the last one is spend on a quest for food, or sex. true that! food is very important in Leo's life :D and we don't share food. Just like Joey. well, i can share puddings, if that counts for something. ive never been to hot for sweet stuff, yes i like it, but i don't HAVE to eat it. totally different story with meat. That is why i never even thought about being a veggie. Thats a lie, actually. I did thought about it for like 5 minutes and then decided i could never do that. i have a very close relationship with meat. I think i would sell half of my family in exchange for food. iIthink i might be fat later on in life ;) see, ive just spend the last five minutes talking about meat; how can i not love it? anyways, moving on, one thing i dont like is the inside of a muffin. seriously, i think the best part of a muffin is the crispy top. and that is the bit i always eat. the rest is just guilt eating, really. guilt how, you'd ask? well, if i eat the top and the rest is just there on my plate, ill look down, see this poor poor hedless thing, all sad and well, headless, and ill eat it just to end its misery. and that is my friend a guilt eating. i dont want to do it, but i have to. and that is why i usually do not buy muffins. now, its even more complicated if a muffin was a gift. i have to eat it beacause:
1. its looks so sad headless
2. i don't want to hurt the feeling of a person who bought it for me. *now, if yo really know me you wuld never buy a muffin for me- a pack of skittles-mmmmmm, a doughnut -- mmmmm, chip choc cookie -- double mmm.*
now normo person would just leave the muffin and forget about it, but me, being so nice and not wanting to hurt a strangers feeling, would have to eat that damn muffin. sadly, id loath every bite of it. yes, its sick. yes, its twisted. but then it all makes sense!

I want to go to a car boot sale. well, a car boot sale where i can buy books. it doesnt have to be a car boot sale, really. i just want to buy books. i feel this internal craving for new books. lack of book room in my bedroom aside. i might need some book shelf/book storage solution pretty soon. im running out of space. there is no space underneath my bed, my shelves are all taken and now my widowsills are full to... but i still want books :D and a new gig. need to sort out that Nickelback/Black Stone Cherry thing this week. are we going?? are we skipping it? to be honest i really don't feel like seeing them now. after papa roach it looks like its gonna be totally lame. Blue October, on the otehr hand, its something i can't miss. another thing on my lists to do. can i start getting organized for Sonisphere now? or maybe i should at least wait when we hit double number to the date?? ;) oh, the thought of going away to listen to great music for 2 whole days!! *claps and squuueeeels*-- which as i just been told today, people think sound totally twisted and evil! :O i was always going for a little condescending sounding laugh. maybe i had it all wrong? :s time to get a move on. lets go to facebook ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love itttt!
I'm just having some troubles in reading the font used..the one in the posts and the one of the links at the end of each post ._.

Kate... said...

hee hee, thanks Yun... uuu will click on your name..... where will it take me?? i feel like Alice in wonderland now! :O

Natalieeeee said...

yesssss i got a nameless mention - re: twisted and evil laugh/clap!!!

i'm definitely going to start blogging, then we can all be blog friends... not that we aren't already friends, but yeah... you know... ^__^

<3 Nat

Bia said...

LMAO! i love it! you are so funny! the first bit about Leo's had me in tears!
I <3 my special friend Kate ;)